Monday, September 12, 2011


I know Safelist are far, far, far, more productive than the traffic exchanges for me I do still keep a few sites going in the TE’s but most of my time is with the list builders!!
I guess for my Top Don'ts are:

People not putting their name in the email ad they send..
Their email being more than 3 short paragraphs>>>>

Things I do for better performing ads ..
I hear some say that content or subject doesn't make a difference not true at all.
Use a tracking system to see what is happening with your email and sign ups. I do I have found that with a good email ad I will get 50% of my sign ups from the body of the email and by changing the subject line I can increase the number of people opening my emails even in credit based mailers. I'm a member of a lot of Safelist so I get a lot of email no way I can read all of them and a lot I will just click the link for credit but if the subject line is good I will read the email as long as it is not a book.

Anyway just a little on my thought on Safelist / List Builder Marketing.

Here's My top performing safelist:

I picked these based on the Sign ups and the profit I make from the sites.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ron

    Good list of lists, I personally would add SOTAM into my top5. I totally agree that you need to put your name in and keep it short, long copy annoys people.

    Andrew

    p.s. If you have space on your download pages could you add my site?

    ==> http://www.safelistsecrets.com/affiliates.ag.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew I agree SOTAM I use it also..
    checking your site out

    ReplyDelete